The OC Chamber has a powerful and productive subcommittee system. The Subcommittees are each charged with a specific task, a budget within which they must operate and a time frame for execution. The Subcommittee then recommends a course of action directly to the full Board of Directors for action. The Subcommittees are made up of one or more Board Members and Members at large. This system allows this volunteer organization to function in the most efficient manner.
- Oak Forest Fleadh Committee
- Chamber Golf Classic Committee
- Community Awareness Fair Committee
- Membership/Marketing Committee
- Meetings/Events Committee
- Budget Committee
- Legislative Committee
- Website/Social Media Committee
We are always looking for new committee members! Please contact Kim, at 708-687-4600, if you are interested in joining or have any questions.